Wednesday, December 05, 2007

4 Years

Four years ago, yesterday, at 12:51 am on December 4th of 2003, I met this little person for the first time.

Somehow, in the blink of an eye, this little person, has become this little four-year old girl.


Poor Anna didn't have the most exciting of birthdays yesterday because Carlos and I both had things at work that could not be rescheduled. So, we sang happy birthday and blew out candles in the morning before work, and we gave her the birthday present (a doll house which has been a huge hit).


On Monday after school, we're going to have a birthday party with some of her friends from nursery school. As usual, I'm getting overly excited for the party -- I'm planning a treasure hunt.

Happy birthday my dear little Anna!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Anna! I remember sitting on the couch together with your Mommy and our Kate - you and Kate sitting on our knees just staring at each other in all your chubby baby cheeky cuteness! How time flies. You are a darling girl! We miss you and your whole family! Happy happy day to you! Lots of love, Maggie (and Nick, Kate and Liam, too!)